Join Tucson Cancer Conquerors
Join Tucson Cancer Conquerors
Those interested in our program are welcome to join us at Brandi Fenton Park anytime…you don’t need to be a member! Membership is intended to cover the costs for those planning on physically participating in our activities. Not up to exercise just yet? Then come to our Coffee Café held after our Saturday morning Get Fit exercise session just to say hello and see what activities we have coming up next. Anyone actively undergoing treatment is an automatic honorary member of TCC, with all the benefits of membership free of charge.
Fitness Activities ~ We encourage everyone to “Get Active!”*
– Twice weekly Get Fit exercise sessions on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings
– Get Active Field trips such as Boxing, Cardio Drumming, Water Aerobics, Zumba, Yoga, etc.
– Weekly walking group on Saturday mornings
– Mindful Meanderings walking meditation group
– Monthly hiking group
Gardening ~ We invite you to take advantage of the health benefits of good nutrition.
– Participation in our organic garden under the direction of our Master Gardener
– Fresh organic produce that you can pick and take home
– Garden related cooking activities with our Executive Chef
– Nutrition education
Social Activities ~ All other events food and fun related!
– Weekly Coffee Café following Saturday Get Fit exercise sessions
– Monthly birthday dinners
– Special educational lectures and workshops
– 50% discount on the TCC Annual Retreat
– Reduced pricing for special events
– Priority sign-up for events with limited space
– Specially selected TCC logo items
TCC Get Fit Exercise Sessions
These 60 minute Get Fit classes and are held outdoors year round at Brandi Fenton Memorial Park. Classes are focused on functional fitness with modifications for all levels of exercise. Anyone can do this! Tuesday sessions begin at 5:30 PM, and Saturday sessions begin at 7:00 AM from May through September, and at 8:00 AM from October through April. Please be sure to check the TCC Calendar for more information about our upcoming Get Fit exercise sessions*.
Get all the TCC news!
If you’d like to receive the monthly TCC Newsletter, please click here to subscribe and to take a look at the current and prior issues. Also, be sure to check the TCC Calendar for information about all our upcoming events.
Our location at Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
You will find us at the Binghampton Historic District visitor center next to the Butterfly Garden just inside the park entrance at the intersection of River Road and North Alvernon Way.
Do you have a question, a special request or just want to talk to someone? Please call and leave a voicemail message at 520-505-1406 or email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.
Need to renew your TCC membership? Click here to log into the Members area to make an online payment.
*Please consult your physician before starting any exercise program. Participation in Tucson Cancer Conquerors fitness activities is for persons age 18 and older.