Join Tucson Cancer Conquerors
Guests are always welcome to check out all of the many programs we have to offer free of charge. If you’d like to become a regular member, for just $50 per year you'll enjoy all of the great benefits listed below and you can even pay online through PayPal in our Members area, (click here to register for access to our Members area).
Fitness Activities ~ We encourage everyone to “Get Active!”*
– Free twice weekly Get Fit exercise sessions (Non-Member rate $50 per quarter)
– Get Active Field trips such as Boxing, Cardio Drumming, Water Aerobics, Zumba, Yoga, etc.
– Weekly walking group
– Mindful Meanderings walking meditation group
– Monthly hiking group
Gardening ~ We invite you to take advantage of the health benefits of good nutrition.
– Participation in our organic garden under the direction of our Master Gardener
– Fresh organic produce that you can pick and take home
– Garden related cooking activities with our Executive Chef
– Nutrition education
Social Activities ~ All other events food and fun related!
– Weekly Coffee Café following Saturday Get Fit exercise sessions
– Free monthly birthday pizza dinners
– Special educational lectures and workshops
– 50% discount on the TCC Annual Retreat
– Reduced pricing for special events
– Priority sign-up for events with limited space
– Specially selected TCC logo items
– Access to the Members Area of the TCC web site
Come and see what Tucson Cancer Conquerors is all about by joining us for a complimentary hour of exercise and fun at any Get Fit session*. Not up to exercise just yet? Stop by our Coffee Café following any Saturday Get Fit exercise session just to say hello and see what activities we have coming up next. Anyone actively undergoing treatment is an automatic honorary member of TCC, with all the benefits of membership free of charge.
TCC Get Fit Exercise Sessions
These 60 minute Get Fit classes and are held outdoors year round at Brandi Fenton Memorial Park. Classes are focused on functional fitness with modifications for all levels of exercise. Anyone can do this! Tuesday sessions begin at 5:30 PM, and Saturday sessions begin at 7:00 AM from May through September, and at 8:00 AM from October through April. Please be sure to check the TCC Calendar for more information about our upcoming Get Fit exercise sessions*.
The quarterly cost for attending our Get Fit exercise sessions for non-members is $50.00 per quarter, (three months), so you might as well join and get the whole year! You can even pay for membership or Get Fit exercise session online through PayPal in our Members area, (click here to register for access to our Members area).
Get all the TCC news!
If you’d like to receive the monthly TCC Newsletter, please click here to subscribe and to take a look at the current and prior issues. Also, be sure to check the TCC Calendar for information about all our upcoming events.
Our location at Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
You will find us at the Binghampton Historic District visitor center next to the Butterfly Garden just inside the park entrance at the intersection of River Road and North Alvernon Way.
Do you have a question, a special request or just want to talk to someone? Please call and leave a voicemail message at 520-505-1406 or email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.
*Please consult your physician before starting any exercise program. Participation in Tucson Cancer Conquerors fitness activities is for persons age 18 and older.