Online Support Resources
These links are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice on any subject matter. The links lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. The links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
- Angels Care Home Health - A Medicare-Certified home health agency providing quality, physician directed home health care services focused on each patient’s unique needs.
- American Cancer Society - For more than 100 years, the ACS has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
- American Cancer Society Support Programs and Services - A searchable database of local programs and services offered by the American Cancer Society to help people with cancer and their loved ones understand cancer, manage their lives through treatment and recovery, and find the emotional support they need.
- Army of Women - A program of the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation working for a future without breast cancer.
- Arizona Oncology - As part of The US Oncology Network, Arizona Oncology delivers evidenced-based care to patients in local communities throughout Arizona.
- Arizona Oncology Foundation - Providing integrative services that promote health and healing for patients and their families throughout their cancer journey.
- Bag It! - A nonprofit group providing information and education to newly diagnosed individuals with cancer and their families that is designed to help them cope with their diagnosis, and empower them to become active members of the treatment team.
- Cancer Quick Start Guide - A guide written by Dr. Elana Miller, herself a cancer survivor, to help those struggling with their own cancer diagnosis, or those trying to support a friend or family member with cancer.
- Caregiver Action Network - The nation’s leading family caregiver organization working to improve the quality of life for the than 65 million Americans who care for loved ones with chronic conditions, disabilities, disease, or the frailties of old age.
- Cleaning For A Reason - Cleaning For A Reason is a nonprofit organization that partners with over 1,200 cleaning service companies in the United States and Canada to give the gift of free house cleaning for women who are undergoing treatment for any type of cancer.
- Coalition for African-American Health & Wellness - CAAHW is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization staffed by volunteers from various agencies, organizations and churches, whose is to promote healthy living and improve the overall quality of life for African Americans and medically under served people in the Tucson community.
- BreastCancer.org - A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer.
- Cancer.net - Brings the expertise and resources of American Society of Clinical Oncology, (ASCO), to people living with cancer and those who care for and about them to help patients and families make informed health care decisions.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America - Providing state-of-the-art cancer care in a welcoming environment.
- Chemocare.com - Providing the latest information about chemotherapy to patients and their families, caregivers and friends.
- Colon Cancer Coalition - Bringing understanding, raising awareness, and eliminating fear of colon cancer.
- Community Cancer Connections - We are a growing local resource for cancer survivors, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Face The Fight - A non-profit organization dedicated to providing complimentary wellness services to patients who are currently or have previously battled cancer and to provide a relaxing escape as well as empower our guests to care for themselves in the safest way possible.
- 44 Ways to Make The Day of Someone With Cancer - An article written by Dr. Elana Miller about things you can do to help someone with cancer.
- Johns Hopkins Sydney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center - The Center's website provides comprehensive information on a variety of cancers and treatment options.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - It is our mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- LiveStrong.org We Can Help Program - We give you the information and guidance you need to learn your options, what to expect and what to ask.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer - Our mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.
- Loving Hands of Healing Hope - Loving Hands of Healing Hope is a Tucson based non-profit organization serving cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and other invasive medical treatments by providing integrative healing, spa, and cosmetic services FREE OF CHARGE.
- Lung Cancer Alliance - The leading organization dedicated to saving lives and advancing research by empowering those living with and at risk for lung cancer.
- The Lydia Project -The Lydia Project provides free services to women and girls anywhere facing any type of cancer. This support includes ongoing correspondence and encouragement every month for at least twelve months.
- Mesothelioma Information - This section of the American Cancer Society web site provides information about malignant mesothelioma, including risk factors, symptoms, how it is found, and how it is treated.
- National Cancer Institute - The NCI is the Federal Government's principal agency for cancer research and training.
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition - NCCC was founded in 1996 as a grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to serving women with, or at risk for, cervical cancer and HPV disease.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition - The mission of the NOCC is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer, and to improve the quality of life for survivors.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition Tucson Chapter - The Tucson chapter of NOCC, promoting ovarian cancer awareness and survivor advocacy.
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - A nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research, support patients and create hope for those affected by pancreatic cancer.
- RadLtd - As Tucson’s hometown radiology practice, Radiology Ltd. provides world class imaging services to improve the health of all southern Arizonans.
- SkinCancer.org - An international organization devoted solely to education, prevention, early detection, and prompt treatment of the world’s most common cancer.
- Southern Arizona Head and Neck Cancer Support Group - A support group dedicated to providing help, support and resources for people suffering with head and neck cancer.
- Susan G. Komen - Our mission is pretty simple: to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
- About Metastatic Breast Cancer - This section of the Susan G. Komen website discusses metastatic breast cancer treatment and care, and provides information on support for you and your family.
- Susan G. Komen Southern Arizona Chapter - Our mission is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in the Southern Arizona region.
- The University of Arizona Cancer Center - The Cancer Center is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center focusing on patient care, as well as basic and clinical research, prevention, education, outreach and training.